Back Link Checker ~ Add URL

Back Link Checker ~ Add URL

Comments

  1. Well written and good information, I've got nothing to add! I guess I will say that geo News as this is an important aspect of many developing careers, we're also all responsible for keeping an eye on how this affects the industry over time - especially with "free" becoming a more common price tag every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all so accustomed to the modern point of view that many fail to realize the geo super rich history of the native peoples. I'm from Canada and our school curriculum does not focus enough on the role native people played. I enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

  3. A lot of shows have come down the pike since Cosmos I that cover a lot of the same general ground. Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman has been the best show on TV the last half decade. Of course dunya tv live I'll give this a look and am hoping for the best but of all the programming that has been produced over the last few decades, Cosmos was among the ones least in need of a gritty reboot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment